Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back from the dead

"Sheik," I hear you say, "Where in the name of Brady Quinn's jockstrap have you been?" To this very fair question I can only say this...what in the world would I have written about in the time since you last read?

Events that have unfolded:

-The Bears lost in the Super Bowl. Man, I promised myself I would never speak of that.

-The Irish were embarrased in a BCS Bowl, and apparently their punishment for losing was they had to henceforth banish any and all legitimate football players from the program, and replace them with cross-eyed midgets. Hence, what we are witnessing this season.

-The Bears bring back the exact same offense that lost them the Super Bowl. The....exact.....same......offense.

-I still hate the NBA.

-Florida repeats at the Final Four. Oh, please....hold - one sec.......ok. I just threw up in my trash can.

The defense rests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home