Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 11 AFC Preview - Brought to you by Bud Select

KC @ Indy - I expect Manning to rebound this week, assuming they can find 11 healthy offensive players to take the field. Look for the signings of Willie Gault, Art Monk, and the like late in the week. Colts, 24-12.

Cleveland @ Baltimore - I would rather watch my parents make out than the Ravens Offense. That is to say, not at all. Cleveland, 17-3.

New England @ Buffalo - I will take whoever is playing the Patriots the rest of the year. So when they do lose, I will be the super genius. And because I hate them with the fire of a thousand firey hells. Buffalo, 86-85.

Tennessee @ Denver - Going out on a limb and predicting this Monday nite affair never happens. 3 hours prior to game time the stadium will mysteriously burn down. Tuesday's investigation will find that the monster bong that was built by Travis Henry and Pacman Jones in the basement got out of control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home